Tuesday, January 20, 2009

it's my birthday MONTH!!!


So i finally found the cord to put pictures on my computer. so here are my FAVORITES from my birthday.....
         Dinner with my little nephew..who by the way is getting HUGE!!!



                                Dinner with my parents. The people that NEVER AGE!!!




                                           Birthday dinner with the boys...and the MEN!!!!




                             The COOLEST birthday cake EVER!!!! THANKS MANDY!!!!




                   Birthday dinner at red robin with the east and WEST SIDE friends...yeah TOTAL segregation!

                                       Dinner for Travis' birthday.....SO MUCH FUN!!!! and such a fun GROUP!!!

4 comments:

Cacia said...

Yeah, your birthday was fun! Your parents look more like siblings!

Mandy said...

nice cake! just kidding, i canceled my surgery and am getting another opinion on monday ha ha

bethandtravis said...

WOOT WOOT! Happy Birthday! I know I already said that but...you cant hear it enough! p.s my hair looks great in the second to last picture! Thanks for posting that! ha ha! Luv that cake! See you soon...I have some benjimens for you! did I spell it right this time?

bethandtravis said...

Um..your rude comment about me being retarded...i didn't appreciate it at all! Pretty sure your the retarded one because your dating V!!!! Oh snap! Bethany one Jason zero!