Let me see what I can do. I should see her in Vegas in April. I'll put in a good word for ya. Also I thought you would like to know that Lill Kim is on the new season of Dancing With the Stars. We should get tickets and you can watch her dance them maybe propose to her after she does that Mambo.
3 comments:
I will keep my open for you!! And if I find her I will let you know!
does she ever look bad?
Let me see what I can do. I should see her in Vegas in April. I'll put in a good word for ya. Also I thought you would like to know that Lill Kim is on the new season of Dancing With the Stars. We should get tickets and you can watch her dance them maybe propose to her after she does that Mambo.
Post a Comment