Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 year reunion...

So, i've been on the face (aka facebook) for a while now. come to find out, everyone that i was friends with in high school has been finding me and adding me. apparently i was a pretty funny guy and someone that people figured they should have around;) ha ha ha...any ways...so my good friend brooke said that a bunch of us should get together for dinner or something....long story short, she did it, we did it, and here are the pictures to prove it. GOOD TIMES!!!
















Me and the girls...Tiffany, Mickie, Patty, and Brooke ME and Brooke...fun times:) ha ha ha..
















Patty, brooke and me... Me and Tiffany.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That was way fun. We look like pretty damn happy in those pictures. Ha ha. It was good to see ya! Gotta love Facebook for hookin' up the old crew. Except, where was Dana?

Patty said...

So after I got home tonight and got Hunter ready for bed I noticed he wasn't chewing his gum...hum, he never looses his gum. I asked him where it was at and he pointed under my coffee table...SERIOUSLY the next time I see you YOU, Jason Dunnigan, your in HUGE trouble. It was good to see you. I'm with Brooke where was Dana. I am waiting for Sadies pictures.

Tiff and Rand said...

Jason! So look at me? I found your blog! You proud?...well you should be since I never even knew you had one! I LOVE the picture of you devouring that burrito, very nice. It was good to see you again after all these years! You ARE a pretty funny guy. I never knew! Ha! Well I guess I'll see you around good ol' Facebook sometime. Oh, and by the way, if you're that influential to kids that Hunter would go home immediately after meeting you and do the gum trick that you taught him, you're NEVER babysitting my kids. Hehe. That's some pretty funny stuff, that he'd listen to you so well, huh!?

Team Fraser said...

Um HELLO!!! All I can say is, "when I say Skyline you say" "killa"

bethandtravis said...

Not to be mean...why dont you date one of those girls instead of V!!!!