So...if you haven't heard already....i was working the other night and me and three of the girls i work with were walking out to our car when a COP pulled up, told us not to move, and then told us to go back in the credit union. I guess a lady had gone in the drive up ATM, had parked to far away to reach from her window so she opened her door. She heard someone coming up to her and then a voice yelled "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY" she turned and a guy had a gun pointed at her. GREAT!!! as this is going on, i am inside joking around being my usual self and she is in our drive up possibly about to get SHOT!!! so she tells him that all she has is $40 and he takes it and runs...really buddy? you just held a gun up to a woman for $40!!! LOSER!!! at least have her get EVERYTHING out...any ways...the cops made us stay in the credit union while they were getting evidence. So then they let some of us go, but i stayed behind cause my advisor didn't want to have to stay with them alone, AND she didn't want to have to walk out to her car. So i just sat and texted everyone i knew what was going on:) ha ha ha...it was pretty crazy. SO...why am i posting this? LADIES, DO NOT GO THE THE BANK, CREDIT UNION, WHATEVER AFTER DARK FOR ANY REASON!!!! i am friends with a lot of girls and i would want to KILL any guy that threatened anyone i knew ESPECIALLY if it was a girl. and for $40? Come on!!! So girls please be safe and if you ever need anyone to come help you....call me. WAIT!!! i think ALL of you are married...call your husband!!! ha ha ha ha ha....but if he is gone, you can call me and i will try to help out:) BE SAFE!!!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Thanks Jason - I am glad to know you would protect me if Tyler is unavailable!
I would trust you with my wife, I would also trust you to take her shopping so I dont have to go.
don't worry i usually use the drive through....do you ever work the drive through?d
Scary! Natalie told me that happened! Kinda same thing happened to one of the girls that works for us, except there was no gun involved.. and she only had $5.00 but still scary!! Dont worry about me though, I just got my concealed weapons permit, if anyone trys anything with me they are in for a BIG surprise!! :)
Oh Jason...only you! I have heard through the grape vine you are still talking to that valerie! You know how I feel about that and Im not going to say much more other then, this blog relationship will not work if im the only one leaving messages!
Woot woot! i finally got a comment from you...I feel so lucky!
where are your utah pictures??? you looked cute today by the way
ok sign into your blog then go to settings then comments and at the bottom of the page type in your email in that spot and you will be notified when someone leaves you a comment
Jason...It's been like ten days how about you put up a new post!
Give me your email so I can invite you to my blog cause you know I am adding you to my list....
i am ready for a new post
Post a Comment