Me and Mub stretching out before the race.
Me finishing the run in 27 minutes....
Coming in from the bike in just under 36 minutes...
about to swim for 8 minutes to finish it all up.
The whole race took me an hour and 15 minutes.
Me and Mub stretching out before the race.
Me finishing the run in 27 minutes....
Coming in from the bike in just under 36 minutes...
about to swim for 8 minutes to finish it all up.
The whole race took me an hour and 15 minutes.
3 comments:
Way to go! I think that is so awesome you have done so many races and runs. I quit after my first marathon! We'll have to catch up when we come up to Salt Lake for Christmas!
I wish i could have done it cant wait for 4th street tri in the spring!
You're my inspiration!! Do you realize we get to hang out tomorrow night... do ya????
Post a Comment