Thursday, October 16, 2008

a GREAT way to end the season

Well, we did it!!! The first year of having a team of all friends that i know has finally come to an end. Last night we had our last game for the fall ball season and it was AMAZING!!! i honestly didn't think we were going to be able to pull off the win cause we were getting MURDERED, but we did it. We have always had our inning or two where we just get killed, but after that we were able to pull through and come out of it with a win!!! it was great!!! So, next year we're doing it again:) totally loved playing this summer and fall and i just can't wait for next year when we win it all. took 3rd this year, and next year we've got it in the BAG!!!



All the guys after one of the games that we had won:)

4 comments:

Camille said...

I knew you had to have a blog out there somewhere! I'm glad I found it! Ok, I promise I'm not a creapy blog stalker, but I was glad to see yours! When we lived in Salt Lake everyone always told me that they randomly ran into you. I was never that lucky! So we can keep in touch through the blog now I guess! Marathons are hot. I'm doing one here in Phoenix in December. Might kick my butt! Hope everything is going great for you!

Brooke said...

Dude. Why is it that Aaron is on your team but Jesse isn't? Not fair. You're going to need to do something about that.

bethandtravis said...

Oh how sweet...look at all those amazingly athletic soft ball players...I can't tell you how much im going to miss going to those action packed games!

2 fans opinions said...

why did you do the picture that looks like im dumping in my pants?