Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Triathlon season is coming to a pathetic end





well, for the past few years i have really been into marathons (half and full) and triathlons (on sprints, but still fun) and this year hasn't been my best year at doing as many as i would have liked. But, this november i am going to be doing my last one for the year:) they are always so fun and rewarding after. Plus, you get a shirt for doing one:) ha ha ha....then, if you place, you get a medal. That is what i always work for, but i am not thinking that that is going to happen in this one. Training is just starting and i have just under a month before the BIG day. i am just really excited for this one cause they are always more fun when you have friends doing them with you. Not really competative towards my friends, but just like supporting when you going through it. Don't get me wrong, I WANT TO WIN, but if i beat them or not is not why i try to get them to do it. Just a fun activity to work toward. So, anyone that wants in just do it!!! we just signed up two days ago, and mub has NEVER done one. So yes, we're behind on training, but just doing it is SO FUN!!! www.t3triathlon.com

8 comments:

cdiddy said...

Go figure...Jason running in front of a clothing store.
If I didn't know better I would think Jason's idea of a triathlon was J Crew, Banana Republic, and Abercrombie & Finch.

Logan said...

i tore my MCL this could be bad for me! it looks like i paid $45 for a sweet shirt! hahaaha

The Ballou's said...

We changed our blog address... www.ourgorgeouslife.blogspot.com
Please let me know you got it.
Thanks.

Brooke said...

I totally want to do a half marathon. Invite me next time.

bethandtravis said...

Jason... I have some amazing halloween pics of you..let me know if you would like them in a 4x6 or 8x10...you have some sexy ass legs!!!

Kat said...

'sup dunnigan!!!! it's been a while....fun stuff this blogging huh? Hey, props on the triathlon stuff, i'm super inpressed...yep that's right, super. I'm glad I get to see what you're up to! I'll be stalking!

Mandy said...

you have to look at bethany's blog and see your new pics asap

Keelee said...

Dude, check you out!! I'm sooo impressed you little stud muffin you!