Sunday, October 5, 2008

it's never going to happen


well, it's official, i am never going to get married. that's it, and i am just having to deal with it.

8 comments:

Cacia said...

Give yourself a break. You need a nice girl that appreciates your great qualities!

Mandy said...

i love how you changed the colors! we will find you someone you can go out with, don't worry

2 fans opinions said...

DATE SOMEONE IN UTAH!!!!!

Day by Day Design said...

YAY for your blog!!! FYI it is way cooler than Space or Face!! Welcome to the blogging world. And please, you are way to much fun to not get married! That is all that will be discussed on that silly comment!

The Tani Family said...

Oh Jason! Johnny said you guys were cute together this weekend! You will get married! Just find someone here and then get married and have lots of babies!

The Ballou's said...

Blogs are the best! Glad you joined the world. I agree with Mub, date someone here!

Brooke said...

That's such crap. You're totally going to get married. I'd snatch you up right now if I could!

Keelee said...

Haha, you dork, of course you will. You're just smarter than the rest of us, that's all! I mean... You could be married, divorced and remarried by now, try that on for size!