Friday, October 31, 2008

This is how we do it....

So a bunch of the guys got together and we had a guys night. Watched the UFC fights (which unfortunately sucked), played some football, ate 125 wings from wing coop, 5 bucks hot and ready, crazy bread, and drinks. Pretty manly, i know. So, to tone it down a bit we decided to wear V NECKS!!! ha ha ha...we don't mess around. Good times!

Travis, Logan, Mub, Me, and Riley sportin the BIG V!

Me and Mub can put the wings DOWN!!! i had 30, he had 31.

6 comments:

Keelee said...

K, so the V neck thing is funny... like I'm laughing right this second.

Brooke said...

Ha ha. You dorks!

Brooke said...

P.S. I almost cried when Cote hurt his knee fighting Anderson Silva. He was doing so good. I really wanted to see how that fight would've ended up. Hopefully they get to fight again in the future.

Cacia said...

I was sick just watching you eat all those wings - long night?

DeJong Family said...

Ok thats alot of freaking wings!haha..

Patty said...

V necks really.